Sustainable - Lutte Raisonnée
Vineyards & Viticulture
32-year-old vines on a 1.35-hectare plot. Reasoned viticulture, without insecticides and herbicides.
Kimmeridgian soil in two parts with the top of the plot very clay-heavy and the bottom of the plot more calcareous.
Harvest & Vinification
Pneumatic pressing and settling by gravity. Native yeast fermentation and natural malo in barrels and in vats. Aged for 11 months in barrels for 60% of the production and the other 40% on the lees in stainless steel vats. After blending, aged in stainless steel vats for an additional nine months. No filtration, no fining. Limitation of all pumping, gravity is preferred.