Sustainable - Lutte Raisonnée
Vineyards & Viticulture
From a 1.6-hectare parcel in the heart of the slope that is known for its exceptional clay- and limestone-rich soil.
Clay over limestone
Harvest & Vinification
After pneumatic pressing and gentle racking at low temperature, the wine ferments in stainless steel tanks. Native yeast. 60% of production is aged in neutral oak for one year, the other 40% in stainless steel. After assemblage, the wine ages a further six months in stainless steel. No malolactic fermentation. No fining or filtration.