The Cognac house of A. Edmond Audry was founded in 1878 by the current owner’s great-great-grandfather, Parisian lawyer Bernard Boisson. In the early 1950s, Audry stopped selling Cognac, but some very old stocks were held back in reserve, hoping the house would one day reemerge. That day came in 1978 when Bernard resurrected the dormant family estate. Audry is now made by a master blender who combines the ancient reserve with a few lots bought from a select group of Charentais growers.
Audry Cognacs are among the world’s finest, and the original stocks allow them to produce very high-quality artisanal selections.
Martine’s Wines is the exclusive U.S. importer for A. Edmond Audry Cognac.